Monday, September 1, 2008

dang!

If my cousin didn't want to make a blog I wouldn't be in this mess. I am now making "blog posts."That's how my mom would say it. I haven't figured out what I would call it yet...

Well anyways, I will be talking about "magic the gathering" by wizards of the coast! WOOHOO for them! They made such a good game. I will be talking about other things... but I cannot think of anything at the moment.

Oh, but there is a bad side about this blogging, school...(echoes very slowly). Yeah that's right, school. I am suppose to write some stuff for school. I am not sure what about yet. I guess like when I start school and when I get all A's on my full semester, I'll talk about that.

by-magic of the will.

4 comments:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

I like what you titled your blog. You gave it a very creative name.

fitncrafty said...

I love the name too.. I am showing it to Zachary right now. We are so happy you got to come and visit! Great job, I can't wait to read more!

The sabre, the bow, and the cards said...

hey william i read your blog imade a blog to check it for plenty of magic TM news

Orlando Realtor said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers. We are just one family of bloggers aren't we?